Just for fun, I thought I would play around with saying volumes in a sentence or two. I suspect my humor works better in other venues. All the same, it was a playful exercise in creativity.
- Oh that virgin thing is a myth.
- I’ll be visiting you for barbeque this evening!
- You remind me of a hobbit I once met.
- Having sloppy joes? I wouldn’t mind a manwich myself.
- Cards? Sure, I never minded playing with my food.
- Mind if I borrow your hot sauce?
- Oh I’m not going to eat you. Kids, supper time!
- Say, is that a gold filling?