– Medusa hid quietly among the statues as the armed men searched. How long before they met eyes despite her best efforts?
– “Mirror Mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest of them all?”
“Targan the sheriff of Dorseton judges without bias my queen.”
– Once upon a time, there was a place called happily ever after. Though no one had ever made it there, many wrote of its wonders.
– Flying through the trees and over the sparkling stream, the fairy reveled in the beauty of nature. Every living thing was a joy, even the frog taking aim.
– Sitting on a massive horde of gems and gold, the dragon dreamed longingly of a far greater treasure. Alas, every creature it met sought the horde and its hide rather than friendship.